Every family makes an effort to put their homes in with the trend during Christmas season whereas we can enjoy watching the colorful lights, greeting signage and Christmas lanterns. When the Ber months start, you can hear Christmas carols on establishments, small stores, homes and even public roads are decorated with lanterns and twinkling lights.
Christmas Spirit is everywhere and here in the Philippines there are places that will truly give you a Christmas vibes.
- Shopping Malls and Christmas Bazaar- aside from the great selections and big discounts that shoppers really love about Shopping malls and bazaars, their elegant Christmas decorations and huge Christmas trees attract shoppers. Shopping Malls like Mall of Asia and Bazaars like Greenhills Shopping Center are always up to date and extravagant with their Christmas decorations.
- Theme Parks – They also decorate their rides and attractions with colorful lights and sometimes playing some Christmas Carols. It attracts more customer especially the kids. some of the well-known theme parks are Tagaytay Skyranch, Star City in Manila and Enchanted Kingdom in Laguna which is more attractive with colorful lights and Christmas jingles.
- Giant Lantern Festival in Pampanga- known as one of the top producers and makers of Christmas lanterns in the Philippines. They annually host the annual Giant Lantern Festival that features colorful parols (Christmas Lanterns) with colorful bulbs that groove with the music.
- Casa Santa Museum in Antipolo- with over 3,700 Christmas related figurines, doll, objects and more. This museum/art gallery is open for the year around; every corner of the place is picture perfect.
- Ayala Triangle Lights and Sound Show- the most awaiting event in the country’s entertainment and business district of Makati City, the park is filled with twinkling colorful lights with the beat of different kinds of music.
- Christmas Village in Baguio- Baguio Country Club re-opens its popular Christmas Village Resort with a Pokemon theme this year. The materials used for the design are made from recycled materials such as soda bottles, plastic bottle caps and more.
- Staycation-wherever you want to spend your holidays for sure it will be really exhausting so why not booked and stay at the hotels that offer great deals with the season.
Christmas is just around the corner once again, one of the most important holidays for the Christians, a time for family vacation and out of towns. If you haven’t planned your holiday yet and you may want to check new places, you may check Panoramictrip and explore places, hotels and restaurants in a 360 view.